The Genidia is a new concept office/posture chair with cutting edge aesthetics, breakthrough bonding design and interactive sitting posture engineering.
Its twisted structure optimises strength, allowing it to create a consistent thin edge throughout the entire frame. A custom integrated mechanism offers many areas of adjustment without disrupting the chair’s flow.
Also available with the Genidia is a ‘Sitting Posture Warning Device’ which can help users to correct their sitting posture, allowing them to be seated in a healthier way. After turning on the device, if the user has an incorrect sitting posture more than a minute, the device will be activated to alert the user.
- Sitting Posture Warning Device add-on is also available
- Mesh is made from elastomeric polyester mesh
- Seat frame and headrest is made of nylon
- Back frame is made of a combination of nylon and TPR
- 4D armrest is made from plastic, aluminium, metal and polyurethane